[logback-user] [newbie] marker usage

Xavier Hanin xavier.hanin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 08:52:06 CET 2007

On 2/3/07, Ceki Gülcü <listid at qos.ch> wrote:

> Hi Xavier,

Hi Ceki,

Many thanks for your compliment. Would you care to create a bug report
> asking for an enhancement of the documentation as you describe in your
> email? You can do so under the logback-site/documentation heading [1].

Done. Bug 39.

The logback-demo [2] gives an example of how you could use markers.

> [...]
> Does the above help?

Yes, thanks a lot, it's clear for me now. This can be used as some sort of
custom and independent level, since you can filter them very early in the
logging process. Very nice feature. I hope we'll see more and more projects
using logback in the future :-)

Cheers,

Xavier

[1] http://bugzilla.qos.ch/enter_bug.cgi?product=logback-site