[logback-user] logback.xml vs logback-test.xml

Anders Hammar anders at hammar.net
Sat Mar 22 07:18:13 CET 2008

Hi,

I had a quick look in the code (trunk of logback-classic) and
logback-test.xml is used before logback.xml. This is however the
trunk, so the behavior could be different in the release you're using
(I did not check the 0.9.8 release). The faq should be corrected and
the best way to make this happen is if you file a jira. Could you
please do that?

/Anders