[logback-dev] volunteer to work out the steps for building logback with M2Eclipse.

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Feb 25 16:12:21 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As a longtime user of the Maven eclipse:eclipse plugin to create Eclipse
.project and .classpath files, I rarely rely on the m2eclipse plugin. The

However, most Eclipse users prefer to use M2Eclipse. I have recently
made an attempt to build logback with the Maven nature, i.e. with
M2Eclipse. Unfortunately, I ran into compilation problems with groovy
related classes.

For what it is worth, the steps required to building logback using files
generated with Maven eclipse:eclipse plugin are described in

  http://logback.qos.ch/setup.html#eclipse

It would be nice if a knowledgeable volunteer could help work out the
steps for building logback with M2Eclipse.

Best regards,

--
Ceki