[logback-dev] Discussion about mock framework ...

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Sun Jun 17 13:51:24 CEST 2012

Joern Huxhorn wrote a few logabck tests using easymock [1]. I don't
really know the easymock API but the little I know I don't like that
much. If someone is at ease using one mock API or another, let that
person hack away with API he/she prefers.  So imho if Christian likes
jmockit, by all means let him write tests in jmockit. Similarly, if
Tony prefers powermock, let him use that. If later a winner emerges,
we'll pick the winner. Of course, if we come to an agreement on a
single API, that's cool too.

[1] http://www.easymock.org/

--
Ceki