[logback-dev] Joran Configurator

Hu, Julia julia.hu at digitalinsight.com
Thu May 1 18:10:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have created customized TurboFilter to support filtering the logs by
FI, and expecting it supports dynamic configuration. Once I use
JoranConfigurator to reload context, noticed that TurboFilter's decide()
method has been called twice, obviously, log context caches previous
TurboFilter. What's best way to support dynamic configuration for
TurboFilter? It seems normal filter works fine for dynamic
reconfiguration, but we kind of prefer fast fail feature for
TurboFilter.

Thanks!

Julia